Don't miss the International Conference on Maternal Mental Health in Africa (ICAMMHA) which will hosted by the Society for Pre and Post Natal Services (SPANS) as follows:
- Theme: Promoting maternal mental wellness innovations in Africa
- Date: 21-25 November 2017
- Venue: Lilongwe, Malawi
ICAMMHA brings together mental health practitioners, academics, policy makers, donor community, corporate world, church, etcetera to promote maternal mental health in Africa. Its endeavors are:
- To provide a strategic platform for interaction, sharing experiences and knowledge.
- To foster creativity and innovation in the prevention, treatment and cure of mental illnesses across the life cycle with particular attention on the pre and post natal phase.
- To promote research on maternal mental health issues in Africa.
About the organiser
SPANS a non-profit voluntary organization supporting the National Health Strategy of Zimbabwe. SPANS is supporting the National Health Strategy (NHS) through promoting three pillars of antenatal, perinatal nutrition and postnatal care (APNPC) to promote good mental health care across the life cycle.
For more details about the ICAMMHA and the registration process, please visit the conference website.