The World Health Organisation (WHO) is looking for a consultant relating to the development, testing and implementation of evidence-based, scalable psychological interventions among people living in communities affected by adversity. The services required are more fully described in this Terms of Reference on this link.
- Duration: The consultancy would be one year full-time and based in Geneva
- Planned start date: 1 August 2017 - 31 July 2018 (subject to confirmation)
- Who can apply: This consultancy is open to individuals engaged in the field of mental health with proven international expertise in evidence-based psychological interventions.
- How to apply: Please kindly send your CV to Ms. O Riano firstname.lastname@example.org together with a brief cover letter
- Deadline: Wednesday, 3 May 2017
- Important to note: Given the likely volume of correspondence, we will unlikely be able to respond to most questions related to this consultancy.
Please forward to those who may be interested.