When: 5-6 June 2017
Registration ends: 1st June 2017
Where: Central London, UK
What: This two day conference in central London on 5th and 6th June 2017 is aimed at NGO staff, academics, clinicians, government officials and others working in the field of global health who are interested in the latest developments and debates around psychological and psychosocial interventions globally.
There will be a number of parallel symposia on topics such as: reverse innovation and mutual learning; interventions in global mental health and psychosocial support; sustainability and scaling up; models of health partnerships; and helping the helpers.
The conference offers a concessionary rate for NGOs that work with mental health issues.
- More information and details on speakers
- Download the event programme.
- NEW: Read the official blog of the Global Mental Health Conference!
- NEW: Speaker Spotlight: Tracey Power, Maudsley International
- NEW: Follow the event on Facebook and Twitter @GlobalMHConf