Lancet Commission Activities and Launches
This map provides an overview of the activities and events being led by Commissioners and dissemination partners for The Lancet Commission on Global Mental Health and Sustainable Development.
Scroll over the countries highlighted in blue to reveal the topline about events taking place there. More information about the events can be found below the map.
Event Details by Region
- Montreal, Canada - 22-23 Oct '18. The Canadian Mental Health Association National Conference [Link]
- New York, USA - 24-25 Sept '18. Concordia Annual Summit. [Link]
- New York, USA - 26 Sept '18. 'Time to Act on Global Mental Health' side event at the United Nations General Assembly [Link]
- DC, USA - 19 Oct '18. University of Washington launch
- USA - Jan '19. Carter Center launch - TBD
- Atlanta - 10 Oct '18. Nexus Salon
- London, UK - 10 Oct '18. Commission launch, Global Ministerial Mental Health Summit.
- Geneva, Switzerland - 11-12 Oct '18. mhGAP Forum. [Link]
- Lisbon, Portugal - 5 Nov '18. Lusophone launch.
- Abuja, Nigeria - 12 Nov '18.
- Palestine (TBD)
Find out more about the Lancet Commission at www.globalmentalhealthcommission.org (link goes live on 10 October) and follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #LancetGMH.