Action Family Foundation works to:
1. Uphold the regal dignity and rights of every human person irrespective of age, sex, religion, social status, condition of health or racial affiliation;
2. Promote the health, social and economic well-being of individuals and families by means that are ethical, culture-sensitive and equitable;
3. Advance solidarity among peoples, families and communities of the world.
Suite CD-5, Apo Sparklight Mall, Durumi 1, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
1. Association of Public Health Physicians of Nigeria
2. Directorate of Nursing Services, Ministry of Health, Lagos.