Resource Centre provides information and resources on a wide range of mental health and substance use issues affecting children and youth as well as:
- Peer support from youth and parent peer support workers, who all have lived experience with mental health challenges, either themselves or in their families
- Resources and peer support for individuals of any age with an eating disorder or a disordered eating concern
- Options for support and treatment in BC
- Help navigating the mental health system
- Free education events for parents, as well as school and health professionals, including the
- Pinwheel Education Series
- An online catalogue with a variety of materials available to order or download for use in your communications within your organizations, schools, newsletters, or communities.
- Tips for self-help and prevention
- Information, help, and peer support are provided by staff, parent and youth peer support workers who work at the Kelty Centre through a partnership with FamilySmart™ (Parents in Residence and Youth in Residence).
BC Children’s Hospital, Mental Health Building,
4500 Oak Street Street,
Room P3-302 (3rd Floor)
- BC Children's Hospital Provincial Health Services Authority Foundry