To transform lives and create safer communities.
- Individuals of all ages living their best lives wherever they are embedded.
- Resilient settings and societies with fully engaged individuals, institutions, and communities; where "Every Piece Matters."
- To increase access to the knowledge, skills, mindsets and behaviors associated with healthy social emotional development for individuals in diverse settings locally and globally.
- To assist individuals in the utilization of social-emotional competencies in transforming lives and creating safer communities.
Philosophy of Practice
Every individual has innate strengths and abilities that can promote healthy growth and development.
- As humans, we find ourselves simultaneously enmeshed in different contexts, such as home, school, work, community, and institutions. Throughout our lifespan we interact with, are influenced by, and influence each of these contexts. Inevitably our knowledge, attitudes, mindsets, skills, personality, emotions and behaviors are shaped by these contexts.
- Individual, institutional and community wholeness is attainable when all stakeholders are fully engaged.
- Policies, programs, and practices must be intentionally aligned, implemented and evaluated based on cultural and contextual needs, and goals.
- Data and findings must drive decisions in program development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Isolated training events aren’t enough; you need an integrated approach to achieving optimal results.
Our website will give you information on relevant work being conducted by GCSCORED, Inc.
Journal of Global Engagement and Transformation
The official online journal of GCSCORED, Inc. is titled’ the Journal of Global Engagement and Transformation (JGET). It is a trans disciplinary blind peer review online journal.