Implemental (formerly Maudsley International) is a community interest company that focuses on improving global mental health by mutual sharing of expertise amongst an international network of colleagues. We harness the expertise of leading clinicians, managers, and researchers, and offer training, policy advice and consultancy services designed to support individual, team and service development.
We collaborate with colleagues who want to improve mental health services, and we support organisations to make changes and to share their experience of implementing successful service improvement programmes.
Our values include:
- Offering knowledge, skills, and support relevant to improving global mental health.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating cost-effective and locally appropriate training, services, and policies.
- Tailoring our activities to meet the specific mental health needs of neighbourhoods, regions and countries, anywhere in the world.
- Working in close partnership with service users, carers, family members and their advocates and maximise opportunities to engage them directly in our activities.
- Collaborating with and supporting a network of service and research institutions, professionals, policy makers, and NGOs to promote mental health, prevent illness, and treat and support individuals and their families.
David Goldberg Centre,
PO Box 27
Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London,
De Crespigny Park, London, SE5 8AF
- Maudsley Charity (UK)
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (UK)
- King's Health Partners (UK)
- King's College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience (UK)
- Centre for Global Mental Health (UK)
- Fundamental SDG
- World Psychiatric Association
- Mind (UK)
- Time to Change (UK)
- Federation Global Initiative on Psychiatry