Lancet Psychiatry Commission on the Psychoses in a Global Context
Coming soon! A new Lancet Psychiatry Commission taking a global perspective on psychosis. Contributors include researchers, practitioners, advocates and people with lived experience from around the world. Watch this space for more!
- Oye Gureje, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Nev Jones, University of South Florida, USA
- Ashok Malla, McGill University, Canada
- Craig Morgan, King's College Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neurosciences, UK
- Rangaswamy Thara, Schizophrenia Research Foundation, India