Lancet Psychiatry Commission on the Psychoses in a Global Context
Coming soon! A new Lancet Psychiatry Commission taking a global perspective on psychosis. Contributors include researchers, practitioners, advocates and people with lived experience from around the world. Watch this space for more!
- Oye Gureje, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Nev Jones, University of South Florida, USA
- Ashok Malla, McGill University, Canada
- Craig Morgan, King's College Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neurosciences, UK
- Rangaswamy Thara, Schizophrenia Research Foundation, India
Photo by Joshua Rawson-Harris on Unsplash.
Participatory/User-Led Research Portal
An open call for participatory/user-led research, commentaries and reports for a global systematic review led by the Commission's service user/lived experience working group.