Already have a burning question or you have something to add to the MHIN Africa launch discussion? Or if you know you will miss the live webinar, you can post your questions below in the Add new comment section. Our expert panel will answer your questions during the Q&A discussion session. The theme for the webinar is African mental health stakeholders are more powerful together.
Details about the MHIN Africa launch webinar are below:
- Date: Monday, 7 November 2016
- Time: 12:00 midday, CAT
- Dixon Chibanda, Principal Investigator of the Friendship Bench in Zimbabwe and Director of the new multi-country capacity-building project AMARI: African Mental Health Research Initiative.
- Crick Lund, CEO of PRIME, Principal Investigator of AFFIRM and Director of the Alan J Flisher Center for Public Mental Health in South Africa.
- Julian Eaton, MHIN Senior Advisor and Global Mental Health Adviser at CBM formerly based in Nigeria and Togo.
- More information about the webinar here: http://bit.ly/2dL6oGV
Post all your questions in the comment section provided below (Make sure you are logged in to post a question).