Ember is calling for applications from community-based mental health projects working in low- and middle-income countries. Successful applicants will be enrolled in a 12-month process designed to support, strengthen or grow the project, as appropriate.
- Work in the field of mental health. We are particularly interested in organisations that are attempting to: fill a gap in services or care; raise awareness of or deepen understanding around
- mental health; develop local, innovative solutions to specific challenges in mental health.
- Work in a low- or middle- income country.
- Engage directly with communities. We are unlikely to partner with advocacy organisations, political organisations, government services or think-tanks.
- Not discriminate on the basis of religion, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, race or ability. However, faith-based organisations may apply.
- Have a team of more than one person. This can include volunteers.