Big White Wall is an award-winning, HIPAA-compliant digital behavioral and mental health support service. It offers personalized support and recovery pathways through a clinically-supported, professionally-facilitated, safe and secure digital platform. It combines social networking principles with a choice of clinically informed interventions to improve mental wellbeing.
Big White Wall has three main features:
Moderated and facilitated by trained health professionals known as Wall Guides, the SupportNetwork is an anonymous community available online 24/7. It includes:
- Clinically moderated peer support
- Support through groups and on a one-on-one basis; talk forums
- Tools for self-managing psychological distress and improving wellbeing
- A range of self-help resources, information, and opportunities for visual and verbal self-expression
- Ability to transfer relevant individual and aggregate assessment data, demographics and utilization data to key stakeholders
Modular programs, for groups or individuals, designed to address various health issues such as depression, anxiety, smoking cessation, alcohol consumption and weight management.
Online synchronous one-to-one therapy is available using audio, webcam and instant messaging, via a secure platform. Patients can choose a therapist from Big White Wall’s experienced therapist pool, or service providers can plug in their own clinicians via a white-label LiveTherapy platform. In the US, Big White Wall augments our partners’ telemedicine and EAP programs.
All members have access to the SupportNetwork and Guided Support, which are available 24/7. LiveTherapy is an additional service.