CMTS Care Plan drives care by structuring encounters with patients, identifying those who aren’t improving, prompting changes in treatment, and tracking effectiveness across different providers and caseloads – all while making the work of each team member more efficient and effective. It also tracks whether or not clinical targets are being met.
- Structures clinical workflows
- Facilitates consultation and supervision from long distance
- Prompts clinical reminders and follow-ups to facilitate evidence-based treatments by specialist and non-specialist providers
- Creates a shared care plan used by all treating providers
- Facilitates medication recommendations and summaries
- Provides treatment histories
- Tracks caseloads
It facilitates the coordination of care for common medical and behavioral health problems across different providers and settings by creating a transparent and accountable system among treating providers and payers. Consequently it also facilitates quality improvement and research.