CHaT aims to:
- Shape an environment in which person-led healthcare can be delivered through technology
- Develop strategies and resources to enable evidence-based technologies to scale-up
- Stimulate and promote collaboration amongst members in pursuit of scalable solutions to significant healthcare challenges
- Build awareness of the collaborative achievements of members and create a market for their services
CHaT’s membership requirements:
- Person-led healthcare innovation through technology
- An evidence base or demonstrable commitment to its development
- Existing application within healthcare
- Ability to scale-up
- Evidence of collaboration with other members
- Non-service delivery organisations may also be considered for CHaT membership providing that they support the core aim of developing and spreading effective digital healthcare services at scale
Becoming a CHaT member means becoming part of a dynamic collaborative, breaking new ground and new markets and promoting the value of person-lead digital healthcare technologies. CHaT also offers members the opportunity to collaborate to solve pressing gaps in the digital healthcare market and interlink to cross-promote CHaT member services. CHaT is dedicated to scaling digital interventions; to spread their benefits across populations at a national and international level.
The first joint collaboration to be launched by CHaT was the pan-London digital mental health programme, making London a digital first for integrated mental healthcare. To date, two thirds of London CCGs, PHE London Region and NHS England have expressed support for the programme. The programme is a ‘step to national’ initiative to build an integrated digital mental health system, with London as the incubator site. The pan-London programme will deliver the outcomes and business case for scaling nationally.
Other CHaT collaborations include a project to allow patient-controlled health records to be ported between digital healthcare and offline providers and to incorporate high-quality, informative audio-visual material on long-term physical health conditions with 24/7 mental health support within a professionally staffed, digital peer support community. Further collaborations are planned or in the pipeline.
CHaT’s current members: