Lancet Commission Activities and Launches
This map provides an overview of the activities and events being led by Commissioners and dissemination partners for The Lancet Commission on Global Mental Health and Sustainable Development.
Scroll over the countries highlighted in blue to reveal the topline about events taking place there. More information about the events can be found below the map.
Event Details by Region
- Cairo, Egypt 16-18 Sept '19: The Intercountry Meeting to Review the Implementation of the Regional Framework for Scaling Up Action on Mental Health in the Eastern Mediterranean Region and the Amendments to the Appendices of the WHO's Comprehensive Mental Health Action Plan 2013-2020
- NEXUS Salons marking World Mental Health Day: These Salon event will mark World Mental Health Day and share findings from the Commission.
- Montreal, Canada - 22-23 Oct '18. The Canadian Mental Health Association National Conference [Link]
- New York, USA - 24-25 Sept '18. Concordia Annual Summit. [Link]
- New York, USA - 26 Sept '18. 'Time to Act on Global Mental Health' side event at the United Nations General Assembly [Link]
- DC, USA - 19 Oct '18. University of Washington launch
- USA - Jan '19. Carter Center launch
- London, UK - 10 Oct '18. Commission launch, Global Ministerial Mental Health Summit [Link]:
- Geneva, Switzerland - 11-12 Oct '18. mhGAP Forum. [Link]
- Lisbon, Portugal - 24 Jan '19. The Lisbon Institute of Global Mental Health [Link]
- Abuja, Nigeria - 12 Nov '18
Find out more about the Lancet Commission at www.globalmentalhealthcommission.org (link goes live on 10 October) and follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #LancetGMH.