To be a market leader in the provision of world class IT Health Solutions that improve the health service and patient experience across multiple ma
At 6PM we are passionate about the benefits patients derive from the health solutions that we have successfully taken to market since 2011. The underlying passion is derived from our ability to integrate technology with health care pathways to automate the day to day clinical requirements. This allows clinicians and health specialists more time to focus on the patients’ welfare. We are dedicated to provide health solutions that help deliver an improved and better quality of life. 6PM’s core value is to earn the right to compete in the market place by building trust with our customers.
Several of 6PM’s leading-edge products have been developed in partnership with clinicians and NHS Trusts in the UK. Our core health products such as Climate-HIV, StrokePad™ and ConCERT-D are targeted at managing and treating diseases like stroke, HIV and dementia. The Lilie Sexual Health Management System (Lilie) includes a full electronic patient record (EPR) sexual health services and is currently used by over 15,000 sexual health and HIV professionals throughout the UK and Ireland. 6PM is also a leader in logistics and information management products for health. Our product portfolio includes iFIT™, CareSolutions™ Datawarehouse and Javali.
ConCERT-D is an electronic patient record designed specifically for the treatment of dementia patients, providing R&D Departments with the necessary tools to manage consent and easily identify eligible participants for clinical trials. Some of the main features and benefits of this clinical solution are listed below:
- The R&D department can build the appropriate participation criteria for a clinical trial and at the click of a button, the system will automatically report on patients who are eligible for participation in the study.
- Saves significant time in getting information on eligible patients to the trial organisers which is very important not only to patients but to trusts who can benefit from a substantial income stream resulting from providing this information.
- Using a simple tick and cross system, a health professional can, at a glance, see whether the patient, carer or both have consented to participate in clinical trials. If there is no indication of an approach having been made, this can be easily be brought up and the consent process initiated.
- ConCERT-D displays captured mental assessment scores for tests such as MMSE (Mini Mental State Examination) in a graphical way, enabling clinicians to relate fluctuations in scores with events that happened in the meantime.
- Half of all dementia patients routinely receive drugs that make their symptoms worse. To counter this, in ConCERT-D the accumulative anticholinergic cognitive burden (ACB) is automatically calculated allowing clinicians to take better decisions and ultimately reducing the risk of cognitive impairment and death.
- ConCERT-D facilitates accreditation in programmes such as The Memory Services National Accreditation Programme (MSNAP) which allows the trust to benchmark its services against national standards and provide quality assurances.
- Integrates with existing Patient Administration Systems and work along their side rather than replacing any legacy system.
For more information, follow this link: http://6pmsolutions.com/products/clinical/concert-d
Bar Lane ,
Barton under Needwood,
Burton on Trent
(Also present in Malta, Ireland, Macedonia and Australia)