The AB Korkor Foundation for Mental Health exists as a supporter to other mental health non-profit organisations. Our main goal is to raise funds which help other organizations implement action plans, conduct research, and/or provide scholarships for mental healthcare education.
- Supporting the Five Fifty Fifty Mental Health Run/Walk Series across the country for the purpose of raising awareness, reducing stigma and enforcing the role of physical wellness in mental health
- Supporting existing national mental healthcare foundations such as Mental Health America (MHA), International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation (IOCDF), National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), Brain Research Foundation, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) and Crisis Text Line among others
- Addressing the shortage of mental healthcare providers by providing scholarships to mid-level providers in order to achieve mental health specialty or certification
- Supporting integration of mental healthcare in medicine in inpatient and outpatient clinical settings
- Preventing suicide by funding peer support Hope Squad suicide prevention programs in elementary, middle and high schools
- Funding peer support education programs to family and friends of patients who suffer from mental illness
2301 Sun Valley Drive, Suite 200
Delafield, WI 53018
- Mental Health America is the title sponsor of the Five Fifty Fifty Run/Walk Series. To see a list of organizations that we support, visit https://adelbkorkorfoundation.org/beneficiaries/.