Get Happy was first established by a depression survivor and her partner (Caecilia Dee Tedjapawitra & Andreas Adianto) to:
- Educate the public about mental health issues and the various ways to maintain good mental health
- Neutralize and reduce stigma surrounding mental health issues in Indonesia
- Provide a sanctuary and supportive community for people with mental health issues and their caregivers/partners, to share their stories and increase help seeking behaviors
Learning Forum "Saling Ilmu Get Happy"
A discussion/learning forum held every 1 or 2 months with different topics discussing different aspects, perspectives and approaches for mental health issues in Indonesia.
Sharing Circle Get Happy
A beta version of a support group engaging in talking therapies under the supervision of therapists and psychologists.
Each month, Get Happy holds at least 1 event or workshop, free of charge, providing access to therapeutic activities or an introduction to a certain type of therapy to maintain good mental health (e.g. art therapy, music therapy, craft therapy, journaling, play therapy, etc.).
Get Happy Indonesia-Jendela Nusantara Media
Gedung Manggala Wanabakti Blok IV, Lt. 7 Wing A, Unit 702
Jl. Gatot Subroto, Senayan, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
- Psychologists (LPT UI, Mandiga)
- Therapists (Art Therapist, Music Therapist, Play Therapist, Holistic Therapist)
- Other Mental Health Communities/Organisations
- WeWo Craft Community, Musickin', Play9, Perkumpulan Terapi Bermain Indonesia, Art+I, Gramedia Pustaka Utama
We are currently looking for donors/funding.