Hope Revival Organization (HRO) invests its resources in improving the psychological and social situation of war-affected Syrians and protecting them in accordance with international standards of protection. As well as internally displaced persons and refugees, and to sustain the service by empowering individuals from the target communities. Our mission: building community capacity, raising awareness, promoting psychosocial well-being and providing mental health services.
Our main priorities are aimed at improving access and availability of evidence based, high quality and culturally sensitive mental health services and psychosocial support for populations affected by conflict and crisis in order to build sustainable local capacities and provide comprehensive, integrated and community based mental health services and psychosocial support activities that promote the resilience and overall wellbeing of vulnerable refugees, internally displaced people and host populations. We work on involving women, youth and people with disabilities in economic, social and civil activities in order to limit marginalization, violence and empower them by raising awareness for their rights.
- Scaling up the awareness level of mental health in the community in parallel with the physical health
- Spreading the concept of psychosocial wellbeing within the community
- Enhancing the reality of practicing the mental health, psychosocial support, and protection services in the community
- Training, developing, and building the capacity of the active teams and local community in the domain of mental health, psychosocial support
- Developing scientific researches in the domain of MHPSS within the local communities
- Providing high quality educational Programmes in emergency cases
Karagulle Is Merkezi Mücahitler
Mahallesi, 52075. Sk:27090
- GIZ IOM
- Dr. Ammar Beetar (psychiatrist)