- Professionalism: Demonstrated in following the Code of Ethics for professional psychologists and counsellors including client welfare, supervision of one’s work, continuously developing one’s competence and confidentiality among others.
- Compassion: Demonstrated in interacting with genuineness, kindness, acceptance and warmth with all people.
- Community interest: Demonstrated in considering the greater good in all decisions of the organization and taking steps to help individuals and communities thrive and flourish.
- Conferences: International Conference on Biopsychosocial Perspectives of Trauma, 2019
- Workshop: Suicide Prevention Workshop Rorschach Inkblot Test Workshop
- First Suicide Awareness Campaign and Poster making Contest, 2018
- School Mental Health Program
- Student Well being Committee in Colleges
Indian Mental Health and Research Centre 139, Sector D, Aliganj,
Near Puraniya Crossing, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226024 India
- Indian Progressive Youth Forum (India)