Maudsley International aims to improve global mental health by mutual sharing of expertise amongst a diverse range of collaborators working in very different environments around the world.
We collaborate with colleagues who want to improve mental health services, and we support organisations to make changes and to share their experience of implementing successful service improvement programmes.
Our values include:
- Offering knowledge, skills, and support relevant to improving global mental health.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating cost-effective and locally appropriate training, services, and policies.
- Tailoring our activities to meet the specific mental health needs of neighbourhoods, regions and countries, anywhere in the world.
- Working in close partnership with service users, carers, family members and their advocates and maximise opportunities to engage them directly in our activities.
- Collaborating with and supporting a network of service and research institutions, professionals, policy makers, and NGOs to promote mental health, prevent illness, and treat and support individuals and their families.
Since its inception, Maudsley International has worked with over 40 different countries. We operate across both mature and emerging world economies. We work with our commissioners in a collaborative style, and we aim to develop a continued relationship with our collaborators to effect long-term changes and learning. This reflects our interest in service improvement and sharing expertise for mututal benefit.
David Goldberg Centre,
PO Box 27, HSPR Dept,
Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London,
De Crespigny Park, London, SE5 8AF
- Maudsley Charity
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- King's Health Partners
- King's College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Centre for Global Mental Health
- Fundamental SDG
- World Psychiatric Association
- Time to Change
- Federation Global Initiative on Psychiatry