Mental Health Foundation Nigeria envisions a Nigerian society in which mental health is not enshrouded in mysteries, stigma and discrimination as we strive to build a society where people enjoy good relationships, productivity and justice through mental healthcare, advocacy and policy reform.
We have been an active member of the National Mental Health Action Committee which was constituted by the Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria. In the last 10 years, we have been at the forefront of mental health advocacy in Nigeria as well as involved in mental health policy-formation at national level and at Lagos State. Also, we have initiated, partnered and actively-participated in public, mass education and awareness campaigns on mental health issues across various communities and states in Nigeria.
16 Harvey Road
- Federal Ministry of Health Mental Health (Nigeria)
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Mental Health (Lagos)
- UNIC Ikoyi (Lagos
- SOS Village International
- National Mental Health Stakeholders’ Forum
- World Psychiatric Association
- Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital (Yaba)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Centre (Oshodi)
- Street Child Care and Welfare Initiatives
- Children and Young’s People Mental Health Network (CYMH Network)
- University of Leeds, Psychological Therapies Research Centre
- Association of Resident Doctors. FNPH (Yaba)
- Clinical Psychology Dept, FNPH (Yaba)