Our mission is to improve and transform mental health outcomes through innovative research and program development, program evaluation, community outreach, and professional training.
MIMH, based in Missouri, works closely with partners in 15 countries across 4 continents. We work to diminish the impact of AIDS, aging, mental health stigma, substance use, PTSD and other critical health issues around the world.
- Our evidence based outreach programs provide the appropriate skills, knowledge, and training to community members, with a focus on prevention, eliminating stigma, and reducing health disparities, chiefly in the areas of HIV/AIDS and mental health.
- Our clinical neuroscience teams identify novel mechanisms of health and disease. Areas of specialty include neuroimaging, neuropsychology, immune function, early life stress, dementia, and the development of treatments.
- Our training team designs and facilitates customized trainings for employers and practitioners, and has educated thousands of professionals regionally and nationally. Training topics are varied with a focus on improving behavioral and mental health service delivery.
- Our evaluation services include process and outcome evaluation, needs assessment, survey design and execution, program development, epidemiology research and analysis, and other customized services to help improve programs.
4633 World Parkway Circle
St. Louis, MO 63134
We proudly partner with local, national and global agencies and institutions dedicated to improving the quality of life for the communities served. Below are a few examples of our partners and funders.
- University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Humanitas University (Poland)
- Cambodian Ministry of Health (Cambodia)
- Harvard Medical School (USA)
- University of Zambia (East Africa)
- Centers for Disease Control
- University of Missouri - Columbia (USA)
- Committed Caring Faith Communities