Our mission is:
- To develop competencies and skills of civic activists;
- To implement mental health services with the best world practices and adapting them to the Ukrainian context
Our primary goals are:
- Promoting the satisfaction and development of professional, social and other interests of its members and citizens of Ukraine;
- Working with citizens to provide better psychological support, in accordance with their needs, individual’s character, education and experiences;
- Understanding economic and political processes in order to share European values and approaching the standard of living in the European Union.
NGO Development Foundation is a public organization, which consists of psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, social workers and other professionals in the field of mental health who provide support and psychosocial support as well as develop and implement training and rehabilitation programs. NGO "Development Foundation" operates in 21 cities in Ukraine and the purpose of our work is to support those who have undergone psychological trauma including: soldiers, prisoners of war, IDPs citizens, communities and volunteers.Medical reform started in Ukraine in 2017 (primary care) and NGO Development Foundation was included in the adoption process of the MHGap-IG tools (introduced by IMC and WHO). In 2018, the Development Foundation activists began the process of improving the monitoring and mapping system for assistance/humanitarian missions in the East, chaired by International Medical Corps (IMC) and co-chaired by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Head office: 3a Slovats’koho Str., Rivne, Ukraine, 33000 (office 3).
In June 2019, as a result of the election (Chairman of the board of the organization) under the Charter of the organization, the head office - moved from an office in Lviv to an office in Rivne.
Office in Lviv: 4 K. Levytskoho Str., Lviv, Ukraine, 79005 (3 floor, office 32)
Office in Kyiv: 2 Pan’kivscka Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01033
- The Minister of Veteran Affairs
- European Prostir
- Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine
- US Embassy in Ukraine
- American Councils
- National Guard
- Civil-Military Cooperation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- NATO Office in Ukraine
- Wesleyan University
- National Center for PTSD Clinical Training Program (USA)
- ICDL, DIR-C®-Training Leader
- Pylyshenko Foundation
- Public Affairs Section (PAS) US Embassy in Ukraine
- The UK Online Giving Foundation
- Canadian-Ukrainian Foundation
- United Ukraine-American Aid Committee
- District Council of Rivne and Employment Center of Rivne Region
- Fundacja Dobra Wola
- Polish-American Freedom Foundation
- N-DSA-N network