• A self-driven and dedicated licensed social work professional that specializes in working with conflict, post-conflict and trauma affected individuals and communities.
• Five years of experience in international development working in both the private sector and INGOs; three of these years were in Liberia managing diverse community development projects in the areas of vocational education and technical training, SME and supply chain development, youth development and direct aid and four months were spent in Burkina Faso working with Malian refugee youth.
• An innovator who co-founded and co-directs a small organization working with youth and public arts in the most underserved and isolated areas of West Africa.
• Culturally competent and highly adaptable to living and working in diverse environments and with diverse populations due to 13+ years of living in Africa and extensive world travel.
• Experienced in working with special-needs and at-risk children and youth in diverse settings.
• Passionate about the issues of social justice, gender equality, gender-based violence and the animal-human bond.