In this installment of the Health & Education Advice & Resource Team's (HEART) Reading Pack series, renowned professor and MHIN Africa collaborator Crick Lund summarizes the state of knowledge about maternal depression across cultures.
- The nature and scale of the problem
- Impact on the woman and her children
- Screening and diagnostic tools for maternal depression in low-income settings
- What is good practice? Interventions in low resource settings
- How can maternal depression interventions be integrated into general maternal health programmes?
- Key readings