This report synthesizes collaborative knowledge sharing and learning from leaders, key actors and experts spanning the fields of MHPSS, Child Protection and Education in Emergency. The technical consultation meeting took place in January 2020 and convened by the MHPSS Collaborative for Children and Families.
The resource consists of a summary of proceedings, best practices in the fields of MHPSS and Education in Emergencies as well as opportunities, challenges and solutions identified within the following areas:
- Policy, practice and global advocacy
- Good practice resources, including methodological approaches
- Integration of MHPSS into education settings
- Cultural appropriateness and local realities
- Engagement and coordination with humanitarian and development institutions
- Research agendas and funding for MHPSS and EiE